Abdullah Qureshi apologises for messaging ‘randoms’

Abdullah Qureshi has posted an apology for his problematic behaviour in the past and said that he is now a changed person.

“I won’t blame my drunken state because it was me at the end of the day,” the singer wrote, adding, “but yes, I did have a drinking problem and I do have fetishes.”

Abdullah stated that his apology is for “messaging randoms” and he opened up to his wife about it a year ago. “I did have that problem too and I stopped when I had my daughter. I apologise to her for being the worst dad.”

Photo: Instagram/Abdullah Qureshi

We are happy and I am a changed man, he added.

Photo: Instagram/Abdullah Qureshi

The singer has requested those he messaged to remove such material as it has impacted his career and can affect his daughter, too.

Photo: Instagram/Abdullah Qureshi

His apology had been made public on an Instagram account before the singer uploaded it.

Follow SAMAA English on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram. 



from SAMAA https://ift.tt/3Cg8KcO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Main Post

US sanctions Chinese firms behind Russian drones, as Zelensky calls for 'pressure'

The US Treasury announces the move after the Ukrainian president called out China's involvement in Russian arms. from BBC News https:/...